To Our Patients,
We’re happy to announce that we are now OPEN for regular dental and hygiene appointments back again on our regular schedule hours.
Rest assured, In addition to all the requirements by the CDC, ADA and OSHA we deployed over $15,000 in equipment to radically reduce the possibility of disease transmission.
Some changes include but not limited to following:
- Eliminated waiting room traffic - Go DIRECTLY FROM CAR TO TREATMENT ROOM
- Temperature Screening for Staff and Patients on every visit
- PLEXIGLAS Sneeze Guards on front desk
- Pre-treatment ANTI-VIRAL RINSE
- KN95 Masks and Face Shields
- HEPA Air filtration system in each operatory and hallway
- Disinfecting fogger/misting system for whole office
- EXTRA-ORAL EVACUATION SUCTION SYSTEM to eliminate Aerosols
- Thoughtfully Reduced and appropriately planned Patient visit schedule
Also, we are accepting new patients and we have new patient REFERRAL PROGRAM for your and your family. So DON'T KEEP US A SECRET !
If there’s anything we can help you with, please give us a call or text at our office number 732-414-2002
Your friends @ A&M Dental Arts